How does this all work?
- Click “Shop our inventory” and click “Garden Center” to be taken to our online ordering system.
- Add the items you want to your virtual cart and pay online.
- Choose “pick-up” or “delivery.” If you choose pick-up, there will be a drop-down menu for you to choose your pick-up window (date and morning or afternoon). If you choose delivery, you will be contacted by phone to schedule the delivery date.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a summary of your order.
- When we get your order we will begin assembling and processing your order. Due to order volume, it will take approximately 3-4 hours to make your order ready (provided it has been placed in time for same-day pick-up).
- When your order is ready for pick-up, we will send you an email with pick-up instructions and your slot number.
- Drive up to your assigned slot, load up your items yourself, and go home to enjoy your garden!
When is the latest I can place an order for same-day pick-up? 12pm (noon).
How will I know when my order is ready? When you first place your order you will receive an automated email letting you know that it went through and we’re working on it. When you order is ready, we will send you a second confirmation email with pick-up instructions and the slot number where you will find your order ready for pick-up.
Can you text or call me when my order is ready? No, unfortunately at this time email is the only way we can communicate that your order is ready.
When can I pick up my order? It depends when you place it. At check-out there will be a drop-down menu for you to select a pick-up window. Orders placed before 12pm can be scheduled for same-day pick-up (before 5pm M-Sat, 4pm Sun), please allow 3-4 hours for processing, you will receive an email when your order is ready for pick-up. Orders placed between 12pm and 3pm can be scheduled for the following day in the morning. Orders placed after 3pm will be available the following day in the afternoon. You may also schedule pick-ups for a few days in the future, options will be shown in the drop-down menu.
How late can I pick up my order? Orders scheduled for pick-up must be picked up by 5pm on the date scheduled Monday-Saturday and no later than 4pm on Sunday. If you choose a morning pick-up slot, please plan to pick up your order no later than noon.
If I drive up, can someone just take my order and bring it out to me? No. Unfortunately, online ordering and curbside pick-up is very labor-intensive for our staff. Our systems and pipelines are essential in order to maintain efficiency, be fair to all customers, and to ensure the safety of our staff and community.
Can I place an order over the phone? We highly encourage use of the online system over phone orders to make sure that we can keep everything as organized as possible. For guests who do not have a computer or are uncomfortable with ordering online, we are happy to help. Our staff will be put your order through our online order system for you and you will receive the same communications via email for order readiness.
Will you load my order into my vehicle? For your safety and the safety of our staff, we ask that you plan to load your items yourself or with the assistance of a member of your household. If you need assistance, please call us at 321-636-7662 and remain in your vehicle. Our staff can load larger items into your trunk or truck bed (but not your backseat) if necessary.
How do I choose specific herbs, veggies, or four-inch Annuals and Perennials? Select “herbs & veggies” or “Assorted 4″ Annuals & Perennials” and select the size and quantity you would like. We will publish a list of what we have in stock under those items on the online store. Please type the specific plants you want in the “order notes” section at check-out.
What if I want my order to be delivered? Just choose “delivery” at check-out and the delivery fee will be added to your total. We will call you to schedule the delivery date.