most popular gardening video
Welcome to our gardening video tutorials, each week we will highlight a new gardening topic with one of our expert staff so that you can SEE exactly how to be successful in your garden!
weekly how-to gardening videos
Each week watch one of our gardening experts show you how to become your very own expert.
garden kit how-to
Garden kits are a fun way to garden if you enjoy projects or you’re short on space.
- How to Build a Terrarium
- Create your own Swallowtail butterfly kit
- Build your own container herb garden
- Create your own Monarch butterfly kit
- Kid’s garden kit
- How to build a Succulent Garden
- Using Plant inserts in your pots
Native plants are an important source of food for native butterflies, insects, birds + other animals
in the landscape:
Tips + advice to help you in your Florida landscape
- Pruning Shrubs into Trees with Norman
- Ask an Arborist
- Environmentally Minded Planting
- Caring for Roses in Florida
- Gardening Ergonomics with Josh
- Annuals vs Perennials in Florida w/Theresa
- Repotting Orchids with Dar
- How to Prune Roses
- Amending Soil for healthier plants in Florida
the farmer’s market
Unique items + healthy, local food from our Farmer’s Market.
Hurricanes and Holidays in the Florida Garden
The number one cause of plant death is improper watering.
- Reduce watering using Hydretain
- How to use a moisture meter
- Proper watering for the Florida Landscape
- How to tell if your houseplants need water
edibles and food forest:
Grow your own food – Florida food forest gardening.
- The Best Mangoes to Grow in Florida
- How to manage Citrus Greening (HLB) – Citrus Tree Tips and Care
- Mango Care
- Managing Bananas with Josh
- Food Forest
- Food forest garden tour in zone 9b
houseplants and greenhouse:
Care for your indoor plants
events and weddings:
Rockledge Gardens is one of the best venues for an outdoor wedding in Florida.
cuttings, seeds and propagating:
Save money + grow more.
- How to Harvest Seeds from Flowers
- Propagating pothos cuttings with Liz
- Dividing and Repotting Bromeliads
- Orchid Mounting
- Dividing and Re-potting Water Lilies with Kim
Improve the health + look of your landscape with proper pruning techniques.
- Rejuvenation Pruning
- Shaping your hedges with a hedge trimmer
- Selective Pruning for Large Leaf Shrubs + Hedges
- How to trim crape myrtles w/Brian
monthly what to do:
What to do this month in your Florida garden
- What to do in your landscape in January
- February Zone 9b Gardening with Kevin
- What to do in your garden in March (Central Florida zone 9b)
Christmas in Florida
Christmas tree + plant care