While shopping in our gardens:
- We request you keep your party to a maximum of two people (exceptions will be made for children in a family as long and they can maintain a 6-foot distance from staff and other guests).
- We request visitors wear masks.
- We request credit card payments rather than cash, if possible.
- We request plant information and problem solving still be done primarily through email. Please send photos and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is what we are doing to maintain a safe environment:
- Our staff will do their part to keep your shopping experience as safe and pleasant as possible by sanitizing carts, wearing masks when within 10 ft, keeping surfaces at touch points clean.
- We have provided an outdoor hand-washing station at the entrance.
- There will be one way in (through the main gate) and one way out (through the check out building).
- The Farmer’s Market is open the same hours as Rockledge Gardens, with produce available 10am-4pm, Wednesday-Saturday. Masks are required in the the Market. The Farmer’s Market is also accepting online orders for curbside pick-up.
- We will continue online ordering and curbside pick-up for the garden center for those who prefer not to come in.
- Our new hours will be 9am-5pm Monday through Saturday and 11-4 on Sunday (curbside pick-up for orders placed online will begin at 9:30am and end at 4:30pm Mon-Sat and 11:30-3:30 Sun).
Rockledge Gardens is the largest and most complete garden center and nursery in Brevard County and central coastal Florida—family owned and operated since 1960. We’re your one-stop resource for the best in Florida gardening! Knowledgeable. Beautiful. Local.
online ordering and curbside pickup
shop our wide selection of plants, gardening essentials, farmer’s market items and gift certificates from the convenience of your own home. Order online and we will have it waiting for you curbside.